PDC Pharmacy offers specialized LTC pharmacy services to the Intellectual Disability community.
- – Experienced – Over 100 years of experience in the human services field.
- – Focused – We focus exclusively on the intellectual Disabilities community.
- – Specialized – Specialized labeling, packaging, dispensing, delivery and billing.
- – Knowledgeable – We know your regulations.
- – Quality – Medication labels that always match the MAR and a company-wide 99.99% medication accuracy rating!
- – Complete coverage – All major insurances are accepted!
- – Cost Efficient – Billing coverage checks…before delivery!
- – Great Prices – Competitively priced prescriptions.
- – Innovative – Web-based software for documenting medication administration.
- – Free Delivery – No additional charges for standard deliveries or STAT orders.
- – Accessible – True 24/7/365 emergency service and pharmacist reviews available.
- – Customer Oriented – Dedicated Transition Team for new customers and in-service trainings available upon request!
- – Plus – Online medication reorder, timely delivery and the best customer service possible!
- – For more information and/or a free consultation, please visit our website: www.pdcpharmacy.com
Director of Sales:
100 Passavant Way
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
(412) 820-1010 ext. 635 or 1-866-PDC-RX4U
(412) 820-9157 or 1-877-FAX-MEDS
2550 Eisenhower Avenue, Building B
Norristown, PA 19403
(484) 690-0160 or 1-866-MEDS-PDC
(484) 690-0165 or 1-877-PDC-FAX1