Some Fast Facts about Our Provider Members
- TPA members serve more than 94,000 individuals across the Commonwealth, covering every county in Pennsylvania.
- Member organizations employ 23,977 full-time, part-time, and temporary colleagues, and engage 1,518 volunteers
- In aggregate, member provider organizations budgets represent $1.5B
- 95% of our member organizations are not for profit (501c3) organizations
- More than 85% of member providers offer IDD residential support services
- The majority of funding is from Federal/State grants and Fee for Service dollars
Future Initiatives Based on Feedback from our Members
- Enhance our use of Social Media and the usability of our Website
- Enhance and further develop opportunities around workforce development and technology
- Further engage with ODP leaders in regulatory interpretation and implementation issues
- Promote the value of the TPA Membership to Central and Eastern Pennsylvania providers
- Target specific member needs around workforce planning, improving technology, and quality & compliance management
The Provider Alliance (TPA) is a not-for-profit association for organizations providing support to people with intellectual disabilities and their families. TPA is committed to addressing organizational challenges more effectively and efficiently through collaborative efforts, information sharing and the constructive exchange of ideas.
TPA is comprised of 68 provider members that serve individuals in every county across the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania with our greatest concentration of providers in Western Pennsylvania. Among our additional 20 associate members various Administrative Entities and Supports Coordination Organizations are represented.