The purpose of this bulletin is to provide the Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) requirements and standardized processes for preparing, completing, documenting, implementing, and monitoring Individual Support Plans (ISPs) to ensure they are:
- Developed to meet the needs of the individual;
- Developed and implemented using the core values of Everyday Lives: Values in Action, LifeCourse Principles, Positive Approaches and Practices, and Self Determination to result in an enhanced quality of life for every individual; and
- Compliant with the approved Consolidated, Community Living and Person/Family Directed Support (P/FDS) Waivers and Medical Assistance (MA) State Plan as it pertains to Targeted Support Management (TSM).
A summary of major changes made to the information in the attachments is included in attachment 8.
BULLETIN & ATTACHMENTS:
- ODP Bulletin 00-22-05
- Attachment 1 – Individual Support Plan Manual
- Attachment 2 – ISP Timeline
- Attachment 3 – ISP Signature Form
- Attachment 4 – Annotated ISP
- Attachment 5 – LifeCourse Framework and Principles to Guide the Development of the ISP
- Attachment 6 – Questions to Help Facilitate the Development of the ISP
- Attachment 7 – DP 1022
- Attachment 8 – Summary of Major Changes