The Provider Relief Fund Reporting Portal is now open for reporting on the use of funds. Providers who received one or more PRF payments exceeding $10,000, in the aggregate, during a Payment Received Period must come in and report.
For additional assistance, reference the following resources:
• Register to attend the technical assistance webinar on July 8, 2021 at 3:00pm ET
• Portal User Guides
• Provider Support Line at (866) 569-3522 for TTY dial 711. Hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. CT
On June 11, 2021 the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) released revised reporting requirements for recipients of PRF payments.
Key updates include:
• The period of availability of funds is based on the date the payment is received (rather than requiring all payments be used by June 30, 2021, regardless of when they were received).
• Recipients are required to report for each Payment Received Period in which they received one or more payments exceeding $10,000, in the aggregate, (rather than $10,000 cumulatively across all PRF payments).
• Recipients will have a 90-day period to complete reporting (rather than a 30-day reporting period).
• The reporting requirements are now applicable to recipients of the Nursing Home Infection Control
Distribution (formally known as the Skilled Nursing Facility and Nursing Home Infection Control Distribution) in addition to General and other Targeted Distributions.
Reporting Portal Registration – The first step in reporting is registration. All providers are encouraged to register in the reporting portal in advance of their relevant Reporting Time Period dates but must register before reporting. The registration process takes approximately 20 minutes and must be completed in one session.
Any questions, please contact [email protected]